Thank you for your interest in interning with REFRESH Magazine!
Through the power of media and the structure of journalistic writing, REFRESH would like to provide you with an internship program for high school and college students with a niche in professional journalism.
During the 10 week program, you will hone your skills in editing, writing news articles, feature stories, profile pieces and Q&As by covering various events in the Atlanta area. By doing so, your work will be featured in the published quarterly REFRESH Magazine. To help along the way, you will be assigned an assignment editor who will edit your work and provide you with feedback.
- Creative thinker, with a willingness to learn and share new ideas
- Currently enrolled in High School, University, or College
- Ability to work remotely, professionally
- Willing to work 5-20 hours per week
- Use of social media networks
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO YOU?
- Sharpening of your skills with hands-on work
- Knowledge gained in your areas of interest or profession
- Ability to list our company for experience on resumes or work examples to apply for other positions
- If enrolled in school, we are a registered company which allows us to exchange credits/community service hours if allowed by your school
If you meet the majority or all of the qualifications listed above, please apply and we look forward to your application! (Note: The internship positions are unpaid at the moment. Being enrolled in school is not a requirement, but is beneficial for college credits or community service hours)